Can you believe that it’s already August?? It’s crazy how fast this summer has flown by!
I’ve had such an incredible summer, and I hope you have too! My grad school start date is quickly approaching but before the craziness hits I wanted to update you all on my goals and travel plans for this month!
Let’s start with a recap:
Here were my June Goals. Let’s see how I did!
followers up to 500 looks like I need a new goal! 🙂I passed this one pretty quickly! I’m currently up to 649 followers with much improved engagement! Pinterest followers up to 400above and beyond! Currently at 824! likes up to 100currently at 183! Twitter followers up to 2,000 (currently 1,878)Surprised by this one because I really haven’t been paying much attention to my Twitter lately! 2,015
Social media went really well for me! I think a huge part in my Pinterest success was finally committing to an (amazing! Truly! Not just saying that) scheduler, Board Booster. (I highly recommend it.) My Iceland trip has really helped my Instagram! Those are the two I’ve been focusing the most on!
Here was my General Goals:
- Post more frequently and consistently! (aka write posts ahead of time!! Gotta get better at this!) Yes for July because of the Kindness Challenge, but also no because I really slacked on the travel side of it!
Grow my newsletter subscriber list as well as open rate/click-throughsThere was improvement! Network! Make friends with other bloggers! It’s already been so fun and rewarding, but I can still count it as a goal, right? 🙂Definitely been building some great relationships!
- Update design aspects of my blog (like the drop down menu) Nooo 🙁
- Incorporate more giveaways! (Get excited, I already have 2 in the works!) and collaborations! (been to Asia? I’d love to feature you, just let me know 🙂 Still waiting on getting these worked out!
Overall, not too shabby! I definitely have some areas I want to improve on, but what blogger doesn’t? I’m excited for this upcoming semester, and hoping that my blog won’t suffer too much with everything I’ll have going on!
Goals for August:
- Pinterest followers up to 1,000 and improve my average daily impressions/viewers, especially for A&K pins!
- Instagram followers up to 800 and likes + comments consistently at the 200 mark!
- Facebook to improve reach and post a couple of times a week!
- Twitter to improve engagement and post at least 2x a day!
- Update the design aspects of my blog
- Utilize a new editorial calendar and scheduling all my posts a few weeks ahead of time!!
Think these goals are doable? I hope so! I’m not going to try to expect too much since this will be a very busy month! 🙂
I LEAVE FOR ALASKA IN JUST A FEW HOURS!!!
Rewind. Iceland. It was amazing. Incredible. Out-of-this-world kind of nature/landscapes/beauty. I had a blast, and would love for you to follow me on Instagram so you can keep up my with my pictures from the trip! I’m also considering starting a YouTube channel if I ever find the time to edit all my video footage! What do you think?
Now back to Alaska. I’m so excited to mark off my dad’s 50th state and hike my little heart out among glaciers, mountains, bears, and so much more! 🙂 🙂 I will update you all the best I can (especially via Instagram) and look forward to writing tons of posts about both Iceland and Alaska!
That’s all I’ve got for now but I can’t wait to unveil my next trip in just a few short weeks! I’ll give you a hint: it’s to a national park!
What do you have planned for the August? Got goals or travel plans? I’d love to hear about them below!